Automotive World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Automotive World

The Automotive World in 1 place.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burned out.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Burned out. Empty Burned out. Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 pm

MrD&TAuto

MrD&TAuto
Admin

I have someone coming in the morning to buy my tools. After 10 years I'm done. I finally got burned out. I'm not saying I wont buy more tools in a few months but for now Ill deal with my 9 to 5 and have Walmart change my oil. Anyone else feel like this some times. I have been busting knuckles and building customs for 10 years and I have grown board with it. Its become a JOB not a Passion.

https://automotiveworld.board-directory.net

2Burned out. Empty re. Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 pm

gearhead

gearhead

Been there a few times. It will past it helps to take a break and get away for a few months or years. At least you are staying in the automotive field with this forum so your not that burned out. Trying to run a shop can be a lot more work then people think.

3Burned out. Empty re. Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 am

MrD&TAuto

MrD&TAuto
Admin

I'm slowly getting back in to it. Running this forum is helping allot. I did sell my tools last Friday. I'm still bummed about that but I can always buy more. For now I wok as a shipping warehouse and I only do fiberglass work like speaker boxes and stuff so I don't really need my tools. I do plan on trying to flip a few cars in the next few weeks but I think that's about the most mechanic work ill do. I think burned out is the wrong way to describe it I think its more fed up. We just moved to Springfield to get a bigger shop with more customers and in the mean time I tried to find a job in a shop till I got mine up and running. I think I hit every shop in town with no luck. So my burned out is more of a gave up. But even with no tools and working in a warehouse im still one of the best around. At 26 there is nothing I cant do with a car from repairs and rebuilds to full custom. So for know ill work my 9 to 5 and share what I know with people and try to help out the new comers.

https://automotiveworld.board-directory.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum