Automotive World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Automotive World

The Automotive World in 1 place.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Line Car Show, Rules and Regulations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On Line Car Show, Rules and Regulations Empty On Line Car Show, Rules and Regulations Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

MrD&TAuto

MrD&TAuto
Admin

We will take pics first and have them up for people to view. Once we get enough entries we will open the voting. First place will receive a brand new Fiberglass speaker box for the sub size of your choice. Courtesy of D&T Automotive. After we have enough entries we will run the voting for 3 weeks. (It could last shorter or longer depending on number of votes). You will have to post 3 pics: The exterior , interior , or any other features that make your car one of a kind. Post a description of your car and the work you have done. If you feel I have missed anything please post and let me know. This is a united states resident only contest. There is no entry fee and nothing to pay for if you win I will contact you and I will have the speaker box shipped to you. I will have one forum set up for car entries to post under. And when the voting is open, I will set up a forum for when the time comes.

NOTICE: If we feel that you are copy and pasting from other pictures on the internet from anyone, for work that is not yours, you will be banned from the contest. It is a form of plagiarism and will not be tolerated.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

https://automotiveworld.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]